5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Bighorn Headlights

Jhill42

Reaction score
Can I swap out my halogen H11 and 9005 bulbs with LED bulbs? Is a conversion kit required? Is it better to stay with halogens? Low beam is not nearly bright enough to see well on country roads.

Redz72

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yes you can swap them out. Lasfit makes LED bulbs for our trucks. I’ve been running them in all locations on my truck for 6+ months. They have great customer service and the bulbs are quality and true plug and play.

Jake1050

Reaction score
I also have found the bulbs on the lasfit site. They were a PIA to swap them out through the wheel wells but I did it. Just go slow and be very patient using feel only. They worked amazing and could never go back. I did use a different brand on the fogs and they look good to.
I was also worried about flickering or error messages so far it all works great with not extra resistors or anything.

Mas7069

Reaction score
I put the Lasfit in all the bulb locations. High beam, low beam and fog. Have them in for four months no issues. They are a little challenging to change but with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/