5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Big horn 12”

Tai

Reaction score
So the infamous 12.3” finally made its way the the Big horn, if you’re like me and already had the Big horn then this sucks. I’m wondering if you could get this added seeing as it can be build with the option now. The dealership seem clueless they didn’t even know big horn had it as a option when I asked. One guy told me he would find out called me back and said it’s impossible because of my speaker setup which sounds ludicrous to me. If you build one you don’t need the upgrade sound system so why would it effect me now? Has anyone made this upgrade to a bighorn they owned before the option was available?

WheelerNation

Reaction score
So the infamous 12.3” finally made its way the the Big horn, if you’re like me and already had the Big horn then this sucks. I’m wondering if you could get this added seeing as it can be build with the option now. The dealership seem clueless they didn’t even know big horn had it as a option when I asked. One guy told me he would find out called me back and said it’s impossible because of my speaker setup which sounds ludicrous to me. If you build one you don’t need the upgrade sound system so why would it effect me now? Has anyone made this upgrade to a bighorn they owned before the option was available?
Infotainment.com said they will have it available this summer. If you email them they will put you on a waitlist.

Users who are viewing this thread