5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 3500 6.2 Windshield Leaking and Layers Penetration

astroalan

Reaction score
Hey all! I have tried to find information on my secondary issue to no avail. The primary issue is water leaking from the center ceiling group (only noticed while driving). But I also believe my windshield to be leaking as I have had to wipe a solid sheet of water droplets from the entire inside of the windshield on multiple occassions. Also, I have experienced an issue that I have found no other information on--water penetrates the front windshield layers and fogs the windshield so that I cannot possibly wipe it away. Only when the windshield gets hot does the trapped moisture evaporate. Has anyone else experienced this? The water coming inside the cab may indeed be from the cab lights but I am not sure. However, I do not believe this would explain why the entire windshield is covered in a solid sheet of water droplets on the inside. I have replaced the 3rd brake light foam with a rubber gasket so I know that is eliminated. I have sent a message to RamCares and got nothing. Any thoughts, insights, or recommendations are welcomed and appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_8862.jpeg
    IMG_8862.jpeg
    213.1 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_8863.jpeg
    IMG_8863.jpeg
    162.7 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_8864.jpeg
    IMG_8864.jpeg
    165 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_8865.jpeg
    IMG_8865.jpeg
    161.1 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_8868.jpeg
    IMG_8868.jpeg
    129.6 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_8869.jpeg
    IMG_8869.jpeg
    227.1 KB · Views: 9

astroalan

Reaction score
Oh, ok. I did not know this was only 1500’s especially with the brand-wide leakage issue. Thank you for the direction.

Users who are viewing this thread