5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019-2020 ram 1500 Reliability

Reaction score
I have 2019 Laramie with 14k on it. I always use 87 octane and I never hear knocks or pings even when towing. So far this truck has been everything I expected and more. The drive trains on these trucks are not particularly new and they have been tried and tested for many years now. I feel like the engine and trans will be the least of your worries if you follow the maintenance schedule.
Awesome love hearing that. Literally doing the paperwork for my new truck now

TheMadDutchDude

Reaction score
I’ve got approx. 13100 miles on mine, and haven’t had a single issue with it yet. I drive it hard from time to time, and this HEMI just loves it. You’ve got to give it the juice from time to time, it’s built for it!

My only complaint is that the dealer won’t fix a weird clunk I sometimes get when turning while going up a parking lot ramp, but it doesn’t always do it. The truck is under warranty for a while yet, so I’m not too worried.

The 2019 was a definite upgrade from my 2017. I absolutely love this vehicle. It’s more nimble and drives much nicer. Best truck on the market, hands down.

Reaction score
I’ve got approx. 13100 miles on mine, and haven’t had a single issue with it yet. I drive it hard from time to time, and this HEMI just loves it. You’ve got to give it the juice from time to time, it’s built for it!

My only complaint is that the dealer won’t fix a weird clunk I sometimes get when turning while going up a parking lot ramp, but it doesn’t always do it. The truck is under warranty for a while yet, so I’m not too worried.

The 2019 was a definite upgrade from my 2017. I absolutely love this vehicle. It’s more nimble and drives much nicer. Best truck on the market, hands down.
Awesome man thank you for your feedback. I should be picking my new truck up tomorrow can’t wait.

Users who are viewing this thread