5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019-2020 Limited w/Air Ride - Install RC 5" Lift Kit

Pepper

Reaction score
Has anyone with a 2019-2020 Limited w/Air Ride installed the new 5" Rough Country Lift on their truck?
If so, I'm curious about:
1. What are your thoughts/impressions of the lift?
2. Has it affected your ride and if so, in what way?
3. In your opinion is it worth the money?
4. Did larger tires affected your ride quality or smoothness?
5. Have you installed Hellwig sway bars and sway bar links?

Just curious as I'm considering the kit since their isn't anything currently to choose from.
Thanks in advance for your contribution and help.

Scott_65

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Interested as well. I was looking at the BDS 4” but the RC 5” is half the price so would like to hear some feedback before going with the BDS.

jdubc72

Reaction score
Same here. I was waiting for BDS lift but now that it's out, looks like a 1k more version of the RC lift. I am planning on getting the RC lift end of January. Would love to know how much better BDS is, or some reviews on the air ride RC lift.

Pepper

Reaction score
Same here. I was waiting for BDS lift but now that it's out, looks like a 1k more version of the RC lift. I am planning on getting the RC lift end of January. Would love to know how much better BDS is, or some reviews on the air ride RC lift.
Agreed. When I look at the pictures of both the RC and BDS kits, the parts look the same to me. I had the same thoughts, $1000 more for the same kit. No thanks. Would like more answers at this point before I make a decision just yet.

Scott_65

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Agreed. When I look at the pictures of both the RC and BDS kits, the parts look the same to me. I had the same thoughts, $1000 more for the same kit. No thanks. Would like more answers at this point before I make a decision just yet.

RC also has 10% off on their site currently.

Users who are viewing this thread