5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 1500 Limited with air suspension, 22” wheels - need advice on going with bigger tires and possible leveling kit.

KSC

Reaction score
Been researching leveling the truck and going with bigger A/T tires. It’s been hard to find anyone that can tell me what will work with the air suspension system and not cause problems. Has anyone had success with this situation.

TheSasquatch

Reaction score
Been researching leveling the truck and going with bigger A/T tires. It’s been hard to find anyone that can tell me what will work with the air suspension system and not cause problems. Has anyone had success with this situation.
i completely second this question. Just purchased a Limited and have been scouring the forums to find good / solid info on exactly what size tire will work. Don't want to do a lift but open to level kit (if one comes available). But would really love information on who has done what tire size and whether it rubs, etc.
Thanks in advance for both of us (so far)!

Users who are viewing this thread