5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 12" unconnect latest version

dop

Reaction score
Anyone know what the latest version for the 2019 unit? I've seen a couple folks on the forum mention there's a TSB out there that updates the software and highly improves the sound quality. Does anyone know what the latest version is for 2019. I'm currently on 19.49.13, usa-sbx-12.1, eq 4.1

Also, anyone here have an account to dealer connect to download the latest version for me? VIN is 1C6SRFPT5KN551300

Last edited:

e55amg2

Reaction score
Ive never had sound quality issues. The only issue I had was with bluetooth muting itself. It was fixed by an OTA back in April/May last year. 19 speaker HK system here with the 12" screen

Pjwishlist

Reaction score
I think they pushed an update last year sometime. Not certain about specific editions or software editions, but I know the volume level of the Bluetooth versus the USB-C link is low. I used to have issues with the Bluetooth playing over the radio and the back up camera not shutting off when going from reverse into drive...but have not seen that in some time.

tdeperte

Reaction score
Don't know what the latest version is but my 2019 with the 12 inch has had a non working navigation system since last November. Many calls to the dealer who keep stating don't bring it in we don't have a fix yet. Many calls to Ram Cares and Uconnect and nothing but a run-around and finger pointing. They finally started to advise in early February 2021 that there would be three updates to fix many of our issues. The first two updates would be over the air starting in April. The third and final update must be done by the dealer after the first two over the air updates are completed. I haven't received the first over the air update and calls to Uconnect to advise the person I was dealing with about this and she said she would look into the issue and get back to me. She did not. Calls left on her voicemail have not been returned. I have countless phone calls, promises, appointments broken by the dealer, lies, and I'm still sitting here six months later with a non working Navigation system that I paid for and is under supposed warranty and hasn't been fixed. Pissed doesn't even begin to address my feelings toward Ram. I should have had a new radio or whatever it takes put in a long time ago, whatever it takes to honor the warranty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/