5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

20 years Ford owner vs 2019 Ram - RAM FTW

Behr65

Reaction score
Ford Truck owner for over 20 years. I enjoyed them and my last one was an Atomic Blue 2013 XLT with 3.5L Ecoboost. It was a great truck, I really loved it.

That was until I test drove the new 2019 Ram Laramie Longhorn 5.7L Hemi VVT. The beautiful Delmonico Pearl maroon color, the awesome 22” rims, the superior ride quality, the luxurious interior, the overall technology of this beast with a 12” touch screen, and that HEMI engine! This truck is so well thought out and engineered with me in mind that I immediately bought one and jumped ship.

45 days in and this truck is still making me smile. Day one put on a LoPro Tonneau cover, a bed rug, WeatherTech mud flaps and a Pulsar performance PCM. Day two put on 2 layers of Ceramic coating.

Still waiting on appointments for front side window tint, Xpel bra, and Mopar bed step. I never thought I would switch but I’m glad I did!

Dakota

Reaction score
Ram needs to use your top view picture for the surround view camera ;)

Trfnj74

Reaction score
Welcome... I would get more the Xpel bra.. I would get the lower doors, rockers and hood.. Unless when you say bra you mean those things.. Beautiful truck!

Nate4x4

Reaction score
Welcome to 5thGenRams forum and thanks for joining us! Congrats on the gorgeous rig.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Ford Truck owner for over 20 years. I enjoyed them and my last one was an Atomic Blue 2013 XLT with 3.5L Ecoboost. It was a great truck, I really loved it.

That was until I test drove the new 2019 Ram Laramie Longhorn 5.7L Hemi VVT. The beautiful Delmonico Pearl maroon color, the awesome 22” rims, the superior ride quality, the luxurious interior, the overall technology of this beast with a 12” touch screen, and that HEMI engine! This truck is so well thought out and engineered with me in mind that I immediately bought one and jumped ship.

45 days in and this truck is still making me smile. Day one put on a LoPro Tonneau cover, a bed rug, WeatherTech mud flaps and a Pulsar performance PCM. Day two put on 2 layers of Ceramic coating.

Still waiting on appointments for front side window tint, Xpel bra, and Mopar bed step. I never thought I would switch but I’m glad I did!
View attachment 21170
I’m clearly biased (go find my pics), but that’s a sharp-looking truck, Sir.

Behr65

Reaction score
Welcome... I would get more the Xpel bra.. I would get the lower doors, rockers and hood.. Unless when you say bra you mean those things.. Beautiful truck!
Thanks for the info! That is the plan, still waiting on my appointment next week.

Users who are viewing this thread