5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

20" vs 22" Fuel Couplers on 2021 Ram

Rmazzei

Reaction score
Love the look of the Fuel Couplers on a Charcoal blacked out Ram. Debating between 20" or 22" and not looking to level or lift due to air suspension. I cant find any pictures of the 22's on a ram. Anyone running them? From what i can tell the 20" are not as deep as the 22". Also anyone have off set suggestions? I believe I would be looking at -12 for the 20"

Thanks

Reaction score
With the 22's it might just be tough because you will more than likely need at least a 4" lift kit and might also need to do some minor plastic trimming so you can make a full turn. 20" might be your best bet! I have two pics from our gallery of what a 22" setup looks like and what a 20" setup looks like!

20" Setup's
22" Setup

Rmazzei

Reaction score
With the 22's it might just be tough because you will more than likely need at least a 4" lift kit and might also need to do some minor plastic trimming so you can make a full turn. 20" might be your best bet! I have two pics from our gallery of what a 22" setup looks like and what a 20" setup looks like!

20" Setup's
22" Setup
thanks for the information. I have 22's from the factory so why would the Fuel 22s not fit? Running 285/45/22 stock but an told 305/45/22 fit with no issues

Users who are viewing this thread