5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

20" Limited Wheel Actual Weight

tysmith

Reaction score
Can't seem to find the actual wheel only weight of the Limited 20's. Looks lime the Laramie 20's are 35 lbs. Wondering if the Limited wheels are more or less weight. Anybody know the answer? Looking to put a set of 20's together with LT E rated tires, and trying to keep the weight down as much as possible.

s-l1600-1.jpg s-l1600.jpg

Cmerkert

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Don't know the weigjt but thinking of making the same change to E rated tires to pull a trailer on the beach. Thinking of Falken wildpeaks. But will be following

tysmith

Reaction score
My truck has the factory 22's, and while it rides great on the road, I'm not willing to risk a flat or sidewall tear on the remote gravel/shale roads I run on with the family aboard. So my hope is to find the lightest factory 20. I've always had great luck with OEM wheel quality, so I've been hesitant to pull the trigger on aftermarket wheels.
If I find the weight of the Limited 20's anywhere, I'll be sure to post it up.

Users who are viewing this thread