5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'20 Limited Lower Grille Fascia?

xcarolina

Reaction score
Hey folks,

I've tried to do my due diligence before posting. I've searched here, Google, and everywhere else in between and cannot seem to find the answer.

I have a '20 Limited and I am interested in doing the RC 20" light bar installation but of course I have the solid lower grille fascia. Mopar part 68334531AD as I have been told to be the "correct" part comes up as incompatible with my vehicle on the Mopar parts sites.

Is this because my vehicle factory configuration was supplied with the solid w sensors? If so, does anyone have any knowledge of this replacement mesh fascia actually being installed or compatible with a Limited? Just want to verify that this is indeed the correct part number I am seeking before placing the order.

As always,
Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
It would come up as not compatible because your vehicle didn't come with it. You have to order it without verifying your vin.

xcarolina

Reaction score
It would come up as not compatible because your vehicle didn't come with it. You have to order it without verifying your vin.
I figured that was most likely the case - just wanted to double check on this end before pulling the trigger.

Thank you.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread