5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2" ReadyLift rear spacer vs Supreme Suspensions 2" rear spacer

doolin64

Reaction score
So I stumbled on the Supreme Suspension spacer while browsing Amazon. For no scientific reason, I prefer the top mount spacers. I was trying to find a 2" rear spacer and besides the Readylift or Mopar kit spacer. Pretty sure Rough Country sells 1" spacer with their 3.5 kit.

The odd thing with the Supreme Suspension spacer is that it's only sold on Amazon. If you search our trucks on their website, it's all bottom mount rear spacers.

I called them up and they could find my order since they were the Amazon seller. They confirmed it would work for my truck and said they just offer different products on Amazon vs their site. That doesnt make much sense to me, but I wasn't going to dwell on it.

The spacer are very similar. The Supreme one is just a hair taller. 20210226_120124.jpg 20210226_120030.jpg 20210226_115951.jpg 20210226_115935.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread