5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2 inch leveling kit

roshang98

Reaction score
Hell yeah. Take that all day. The Fox Mopar kit is $1350
yes. bro my dealership is awesome. I got my longhorne for 43k out of the door. including level 1 package, the leveling kit ,back cover, and 2 year oil change. just need to walk in end of the month with pre approval check to cut the deal other wise ready to walk out. I will give you an update once i put the shocks on. Thanks for the input.

roshang98

Reaction score
Looks like my leveling kit don't go well as planned . Dealer tried to install fox shocks but my longhorn is 4x2 . So fox said they do not make shocks for 4x2. So I decided to take out my lift kit . I do not want really this bumpy ride. Service manager. Told me to wait untill new lift or leveling kit comes for 4x2. They will install it free of charge including cost.
Any one knows any lift or leveling kit ( 2 or 3 inch ) for 2019 ram 1500 longhorn 4x2.?
I know there are lot out there for 4X4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Looks like my leveling kit don't go well as planned . Dealer tried to install fox shocks but my longhorn is 4x2 . So fox said they do not make shocks for 4x2. So I decided to take out my lift kit . I do not want really this bumpy ride. Service manager. Told me to wait untill new lift or leveling kit comes for 4x2. They will install it free of charge including cost.
Any one knows any lift or leveling kit ( 2 or 3 inch ) for 2019 ram 1500 longhorn 4x2.?
I know there are lot out there for 4X4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
As far as I know the same shocks/struts are used on both 2wd and 4wd

Csmith13

Reaction score
So I have a 2019 rebel and I’m going to get the ready lift 2” leveling kit with the UCA’s and top hat spacer and I’m wondering about tire fitment. I’ve seen pictures with 35x12.50R18’s and I was wondering if anyone on here had anything like that and experienced rubbing or if everything went smoothly? Any info is much appreciated as well as pictures of you’ve got them!

RamBighorn2019

Reaction score
This is typical of preload spacers. You would be better off changing to a top hat style spacer. Something like this would be a much better ride. I have the Readylift 2" kit with control arms and the ride has not changed a bit.

I found this string just today because I have just recently purchased a 19 Ram. Was real excited to put on leveling kit but noticed afterwards the ride was different. Garage ordered Rough Country puck spacers and it quite a bit more bouncy now. So it sounds like from all this maybe I have the wrong type of spacers on?? Really concerned about it.

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I found this string just today because I have just recently purchased a 19 Ram. Was real excited to put on leveling kit but noticed afterwards the ride was different. Garage ordered Rough Country puck spacers and it quite a bit more bouncy now. So it sounds like from all this maybe I have the wrong type of spacers on?? Really concerned about it.
What do you mean by puck spacer? Is it a preload spacer that goes inside the strut assembly or a top hat spacer that goes on top? If it is a preload spacer then yes your ride quality will suffer. The best option now is the Bilstein 5100s as it replaces the factory strut. Rough Country also has 2" leveling struts available that are a direct swap.

Krootz

Reaction score
So I sold cars once upon a time, sounds like the salesman offered the fox shocks (thinking they were just a standard shock). Most likely the sales manager told him to tell you it’s not offered in a 4x2 because it’s a $1300 upgrade. That would hurt their bottom line big time.

The mopar UCAs seem great for only $100 IMO
Here’s the part #s:
68323530AA
68323531AA

WXman

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I did the Street Rays 1.5" level kit from eBay for $25 bucks. It's a top hat style, installed easily, and has been great all year. Front and rear measurements are both 39" to the lip of fenders now. It's perfect. I did 295/60R20 tires but in hind sight I would have done 35x12.50 since the actual tape measurements between the two are virtually identical.

Power Ram

Reaction score
I did the Street Rays 1.5" level kit from eBay for $25 bucks. It's a top hat style, installed easily, and has been great all year. Front and rear measurements are both 39" to the lip of fenders now. It's perfect. I did 295/60R20 tires but in hind sight I would have done 35x12.50 since the actual tape measurements between the two are virtually identical.
I went to install these on my 2021 North Edition last night but the stud on the strut sticks up past the spacer so I couldn't install them. Just wondering if you had any issues with your install. The spacer measures an inch and a sixtenth thick. Thank you

WXman

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I went to install these on my 2021 North Edition last night but the stud on the strut sticks up past the spacer so I couldn't install them. Just wondering if you had any issues with your install. The spacer measures an inch and a sixtenth thick. Thank you

I don't recall having to modify anything. The spacers just laid on top perfectly, used the existing nuts to secure the spacer to the strut, then used the included nuts to thread onto the studs once it was back up into the spring perch.

Users who are viewing this thread