5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2.5 motofab level spacers on Ram Rebel

Bigmikea

Reaction score
I have been searching but didn't see clear info on the board. I am wanting to level the truck. Ram rebel with no air suspension. Will not be off roading ever. What is the opinion of those that have installed it? Is the ride still smooth? Did you install just the spacers or UCA as well?

I thought I had seen a post before where multiple people added the kit without the UCA and it had no issues.

Thank you in advance

JHRebel

Reaction score
Id install the UCAs or not do it at all in my opinion...but thats me, I have a Ready lift 2inch with the UCAs and I love it.

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The general consensus is you should put the UCAs on if you have an off road package truck or a rebel to avoid having bad UCA angles.

Bigmikea

Reaction score
The general consensus is you should put the UCAs on if you have an off road package truck or a rebel to avoid having bad UCA angles.
I purchased the 2.5 inch motofab level. Didn't purchase UCA. Which UCA would be good to purchase?

Gozar

Reaction score
I went with the Ready Lift UCAs to add to the Motofab.
Rides great, very happy with it.

Sgoodwin1

Reaction score
I just tried to install the motofab 2.5 inch spacers on my 2019 Rebel using the stock UCA with no luck. I couldn’t get the UCA back on because when I would jack up the hub the entire truck would lift up Seems to be under a lot of tension. Anyway I put it back to stock I’m not sure how anyone could install these without UCA’s

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online