5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2.5" Motofab Level on 2020 Rebel

brockfraze

Reaction score
I've seen a few conflicting posts about this. Wondering if anyone can give me some insight. I am looking to order the 2.5" motofab leveling kit for my 2020 rebel. Does the rebel have the same UCAs as the other models? I know it has Bilstein's and 1" lift compared to other trims. If so, does a 2.5" level warrant getting new UCAs or will I be okay running stock?

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I think the general consensus is if you’re going over 2” lift you need to swap the UCAs out. In your case you’d be going to 3.5” with the Motofab and your factory lift. I have the off road package which has the same 1” lift and I am planning to get a set of 67-1500 ready lift upper control arms and a set of bilstein 5100s to level my truck.

brockfraze

Reaction score
I think the general consensus is if you’re going over 2” lift you need to swap the UCAs out. In your case you’d be going to 3.5” with the Motofab and your factory lift. I have the off road package which has the same 1” lift and I am planning to get a set of 67-1500 ready lift upper control arms and a set of bilstein 5100s to level my truck.
Perfect, thanks for the reply!

Users who are viewing this thread