5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2.5" Level Kit

Rocketrides

Reaction score
Hey guys, I want to install a 2.5" Motofab level kit on my 2019 Laramie. Will I need to get the adaptive cruise and lane departure re-calibrated?

jgraz41

Reaction score
Hey guys, I want to install a 2.5" Motofab level kit on my 2019 Laramie. Will I need to get the adaptive cruise and lane departure re-calibrated?
I just picked up. Laramie today and I inquired about a level kit and 35’s. I never thought to ask that question. Let me know what you find out.

Nails

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Lane departure shouldn’t be a issue. Adaptive cruise more then likely will be

mustard54

Reaction score
I have the 2.5” Motofab in my 2019 Rebel installed a couple of weeks ago and didn’t need to have it calibrated. I did do the wheel alignment though. That was needed for sure. The rest you should be fine.

Kritt508

Reaction score
I have the 2.5” Motofab in my 2019 Rebel installed a couple of weeks ago and didn’t need to have it calibrated. I did do the wheel alignment though. That was needed for sure. The rest you should be fine.
Rocketride, did you change the Upper Control Arms when you added the 2.5 Motofab? I have read so many varying opinions on changing the UCA's

Users who are viewing this thread