5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2.25" Sport Tow/Haul Shock Leveling System

Ronjay

Reaction score
Considering the Falcon 2.25" Sport Tow/Haul Shock Leveling System on my 2020 Rebel.
My goals: Level front, fit 35’s someday when original tires wear out.
What setting should I set it at. I figure “level”?
Any other concerns or considerations?
thanks!

Attachments

• 50143009-7413-4A0E-B421-AE339DE979FD.jpeg
    50143009-7413-4A0E-B421-AE339DE979FD.jpeg
    223.5 KB · Views: 81

NHjake98

Reaction score
I installed them on my 2019 Rebel and I have them set on the "level" setting as recommended by Falcon. You definitely will net get 2.25" of lift. There are are quite a few threads on here about it. I still have 3/4" of rake from front to back. I have just ordered some 1/2" strut spacers for my front shocks to try and correct the rake. On another note, the ride is spectacular!!

Last edited:

Hallbag

Reaction score
There are a couple of threads where I and others have posted but I’ll give my version of TLDR recap:

1) Fantastic off-road and really well behaved on-road as far as mitigating body roll in corners and making the truck feel planted.
2) Give them a few weeks to break in, especially the rears if you don’t haul often, as they will get less stiff with time.
3) Results on the whole level height are all over the place. Several people have eeen barely over an inch of lift, I got around 1.7” if I remember correctly, others have seen closer to 2”.

Solid system overall, if I was doing it right now vs 3 mos ago, I might wait for Carli or others if they make coil overs for rebels that actually net 2” front lift. Or wait and see how desertdawg does with his Zone lift.

justinbeez

Reaction score
There are a couple of threads where I and others have posted but I’ll give my version of TLDR recap:

1) Fantastic off-road and really well behaved on-road as far as mitigating body roll in corners and making the truck feel planted.
2) Give them a few weeks to break in, especially the rears if you don’t haul often, as they will get less stiff with time.
3) Results on the whole level height are all over the place. Several people have eeen barely over an inch of lift, I got around 1.7” if I remember correctly, others have seen closer to 2”.

Solid system overall, if I was doing it right now vs 3 mos ago, I might wait for Carli or others if they make coil overs for rebels that actually net 2” front lift. Or wait and see how desertdawg does with his Zone lift.

Desertdawg is going with the fabtech 3"

NHjake98

Reaction score
An update from my Falcon shock install: I bought the Wulf .5" spacers which actually measure .250" and picked up the extra .5" that I was missing with the Falcon shocks. Very happy with how it looks now and rides.

Krootz

Reaction score
Damn those are expensive! I just looked them up and didn’t expect to see a 4 digit price tag.

justinbeez

Reaction score
Damn those are expensive! I just looked them up and didn’t expect to see a 4 digit price tag.
I noticed your suggesting said you have 3.21 gears. You might want to check your window sticker if you still have it. All of the Built to Serves, including mine, that I saw were equipped with the 3.92 gears.

Krootz

Reaction score
I noticed your suggesting said you have 3.21 gears. You might want to check your window sticker if you still have it. All of the Built to Serves, including mine, that I saw were equipped with the 3.92 gears.
Yeah, mines got the 3.21 gears. Window sticker confirms it.

Krootz

Reaction score
Maybe, but it’s still a hemi. I can still pull way more than I need.

nworley

Reaction score
An update from my Falcon shock install: I bought the Wulf .5" spacers which actually measure .250" and picked up the extra .5" that I was missing with the Falcon shocks. Very happy with how it looks now and rides.

Did you need to install an aftermarket UCA when you added the Wulf spacer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PROJO

Reaction score
No. It did not change the geometry enough to warrant new UCA's.

Will this lift system be able to raise the front 2" - are they adjustable shocks up front? I have 3.5" readylift on my ram rebel (took off the preloaded spacer 2") the rest of the kit is still on the truck 1.5" top spacer, 2" rear spacer, and both upper control arms. I'm looking to gain those 2" back in the front, where the 2" preloaded spacer used to gain.

Users who are viewing this thread