5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2” Rough Country leveling struts

Bellpa

Reaction score
Are these any stiffer, bouncier than stock? I'm having Bilstein 5100s installed today but have heard they can be stiff and bouncy. If they don't work out I was thinking of swapping for these.

Jack 1450

Reaction score
Are these any stiffer, bouncier than stock? I'm having Bilstein 5100s installed today but have heard they can be stiff and bouncy. If they don't work out I was thinking of swapping for these.
Maybe a touch but honestly

Jack 1450

Reaction score
The truck rides just as smooth as stock. The tires made it a little more firmer but that’s expected with All terrain tires

Miked513

Reaction score
Any chance you can post the link to the leveling kit you used? And do you know if it will work with the ORP? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ram1992

Reaction score
Had the 2” Rough Country leveling struts and 275/60/20 Firestone Destination At2 tires installed. Very satisfied with looks and ride!!
guys with the 2" Rough Country struts what measurement do yall have from center of wheel to fender?

Miked513

Reaction score
^^^^^ this. I need to know as well. Reviews seem fantastic on the 2” leveling struts. My only concern is I have a 3” difference from front to rear right now with factory ORP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread