5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2” Performance Accessories Body Lift Kit

Reaction score
I am currently looking into ordering the 2” PA60402 kit for my 2022 Ram 1500 Laramie non air suspension. I have heard from several members that the kit is set up for the 4th gen ram and comes with the wrong bolts. Curious who has installed the kit and what pointers you can give regarding parts needed to complete the kit correctly. Any fitment issues? What is needed to raise the exhaust?

Last edited:

mplaramie

Reaction score
Need to know more about your Ram. Year, ORP, Air Suspension, ect to better help. Also, why the body lift? For the price you can get 5100's front and rear.

Reaction score
Need to know more about your Ram. Year, ORP, Air Suspension, ect to better help. Also, why the body lift? For the price you can get 5100's front and rear.
2022 Ram 1500 Laramie No air suspension. No offroad package. Already running bilsteins with the 3.5'' readylift kit. Maxed out on suspension. Truck is almost brand new, so i didn't want to cut anything major for a 6'' full kit. Wanted to be able to go back to stock when i sell later down the road. Just need 2 more inches to clear my 22x12 -44 offset wheels with 35'' tires. Already cut all of the pinch weld off and still rub.

Users who are viewing this thread