5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2” Mopar Lift with Factory 20” wheels and 35’s

4x4TRUCK

Reaction score
I’m buying a 19 Laramie Crew Cab 4x4 tomorrow and want to put on the 2” mopar lift. Can anyone tell me if you’ve done this with the stock 20” Laramie wheels and 35x12.5/20 BF Goodrich KO2’s and if there is any rubbing or what the space is between the tire and wheel well/fender when wheel is fully turned. I’ve seen this done with aftermarket wheels but I haven’t seen the 2” lift with factory wheels yet which makes me wonder if the offset of that wheel doesn’t allow for it cleanly. I prefer the look of the factory wheels which is why I’m wanting to to do this.

Joeyp

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’m buying a 19 Laramie Crew Cab 4x4 tomorrow and want to put on the 2” mopar lift. Can anyone tell me if you’ve done this with the stock 20” Laramie wheels and 35x12.5/20 BF Goodrich KO2’s and if there is any rubbing or what the space is between the tire and wheel well/fender when wheel is fully turned. I’ve seen this done with aftermarket wheels but I haven’t seen the 2” lift with factory wheels yet which makes me wonder if the offset of that wheel doesn’t allow for it cleanly. I prefer the look of the factory wheels which is why I’m wanting to to do this.
why don't you get the Fox 2.0 coilovers? The Mopar kit doesnt level the truck either.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
My truck has the Mopar kit and does not level the front end, but I’m ok with that. When BDS releases their 4”, I’ll swing over to the “ dark “ side lol..

Joeyp

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My truck has the Mopar kit and does notkevel the front end, but I’m ok with that. When BDS releases their 4”, I’ll swing over to the “ dark “ side lol..

Do you know when that's going to be? My Ram is on order and won't be in for two more weeks. I'd prefer the BDS over the Fox 2.0 solution. My main objective is to fit 35/12.5/20's on my truck without rubbing but its hard to get a strain answer from anyone. I was going to do a "0" or "+1" offset.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I was told by the end of January, but sadly I’ve been “ told “ by several manufacturers about arrival dates that don’t seem to happen lol.

Joeyp

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I was told by the end of January, but sadly I’ve been “ told “ by several manufacturers about arrival dates that don’t seem to happen lol.
I think I may do that lift too...I have a call into BDS I'll let you know

Users who are viewing this thread