5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2” levelling kit for 2019 ram with air suspension.

Spottie

Reaction score
So I ordered a 2” levelling kit for my 2019 ram 1500. After installing the links I tried to raise the truck into off road 1. Seem like the air suspension jammed and won’t go either either way, Up or down. The dash tells me “ selected ride height not permitted due to pay load”. Anyone know how to get past this and lower the truck back to normal riding height?

Jordan3206

Reaction score
Unhook the battery for a bit. Just the links are problematic.

Ellisstrong

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
So I ordered a 2” levelling kit for my 2019 ram 1500. After installing the links I tried to raise the truck into off road 1. Seem like the air suspension jammed and won’t go either either way, Up or down. The dash tells me “ selected ride height not permitted due to pay load”. Anyone know how to get past this and lower the truck back to normal riding height?
You really can usually get this to go down by just using the key fob to lower it... You won’t be able to put your truck in off road 1 or two anymore because your airbags are filled up to probably off road 2 levels in normal.

Users who are viewing this thread