5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st time truck owner

Blingnurse24

Reaction score
Hello everyone!!
I am a 1st time truck owner, and I am very excited. From Kentucky, USA. I have always wanted a truck and it just has never worked out in my favor. That is until now. I have recently purchased a beautiful blue 2019 Ram 1500 Big Horn. 2.6L V6 Etorque. I LOVE it. It has right at 80,000 miles. It was one owner. No accidents reported. Lots of service records. I am very pleased and excited. I have already upgraded the exterior and interior lights to LED. I have bought an under-hood LED light that comes on when remote started and the LED strip light for under the tailgate. Had the windows tinted darker. Waiting to get those installed by a professional before I short out the whole truck. Excited to be part of this group and learn and see what all can be done to the truck. Any advice for 1st time truck/Ram owner please send it my way.

Attachments

• Ram.jpg
    Ram.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 15

Redz72

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome brother! We will be happy to spend your money for you with plenty of mods!🤣🤣🤣

MikeyHo808

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Tons of mods available for your truck, search for what interests you and you’ll more than likely find it. The fact that you have the V6 saves you some of the headaches of owning this truck. The HEMI likes to crack exhaust manifolds.
Enjoy your truck! You picked a good one to be the first!👍

Users who are viewing this thread