5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st time RAM owner, looking to learn about her.

MKinfinite87

Reaction score
Hello, I just traded in my 2020 F150 xl crew cab w/ 120k miles for this beautiful 2020 White RAM 1500 Bighorn Crew w/ 57k miles. I've had the truck about a week now and absolutely love it. From the V8, to its color, to storage, the 8.5 Uconnect, and front bench seating. It checks off almost every damn box I could've imagined.
Over time I'll be making upgrades and alterations to it. First I'll need to get quality full coverage floor liners ASAP, Then a set of ladder racks. Once they're in I'll feel more comfortable running my jobs from it and actually be able to run and operatw my jobs with it. After that I'll probably settle in on some speaker upgrades. I've been reading on Crutchfield about what is able and recommended. I won't be dumping a ton of money into the audio, because to be fair there's nothing "wrong" with it currently but I would like to give it a halfway budget friendly upgrade on the speakers as well as get it a roughly 10inch quality sub for more bass.
Other than that and fingers crossed no major mechanical issues I'll just be enjoying the he'll out of this truck. Plus, my wife loves it, my 2.5 yr. Old son, and 1.5 yr. Old daughter love it, and our 22 month old 90lb. Dogo Argentino Ares, loves it. Also, speaking of Ares, I'll need to get good seat covers (Dogos are a short haired breed, pure white, and he sheds like hell), and I'd like to find a hunting crate that can secure into my truck bed.
So, I apologize for the long *** post but I'm looking forward to learning as much as possible and learning the limits I can take her.
Thanks.IMG_20240702_171035.jpgIMG_20240703_094437.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back