5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st time Ram owner checking in!

cwilsoniaff

Reaction score
First, let me say thank you to all the current members! I have been a member for a few weeks, but have only been reading and researching. Like all forums I belong to, there is a ton of information here and only possible with contributions from the members. So Thanks! I hope to do my part as well if I can!

With that said, I am taking delivery of a 2020 Limited EcoDiesel in a few hours. Reached the deal a few days ago, but had to do a dealer trade to get what I wanted. She's being detailed now.
First time Ram owner and I have lots of emotions. Have never been a Chrysler guy, but I bought my ex-wife a Wrangler and my girlfriend owns a Grand Cherokee. My last truck was a 13' F150 with the 3.5 EcoBoost....so I am already used to turbo lag :ROFLMAO: (which I didn't notice in the Ram as some have complained).

Pics will come soon, the weather is pretty crappy today. Immediate plans are for Paint Protective Film on the painted bumper, then window tint, tonneau and maybe some de-badging..... we shall see! IMG_0318.jpg

Last edited:

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Awesome. Welcome. Very exciting. Post pics. Get going the extra rebate below. Free mod money.

Make sure you go file for this additional rebate. Do it within 60 days of purchase.

The only qualification is that “someone in your household” must have a non-FCA vehicle or that you traded in a non-FCA vehicle.

https://5thgenrams.com/community/threads/update-250-rebate-on-all-new-rams.5648/

Direct link to form (you DO NOT have to have Allstate insurance):

https://www.allstate.bonusdrive.com/Content/Bonus_Drive_Form_With_Survey_Allstate.pdf

Users who are viewing this thread