5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st Ram, well sort of...

TheMopars

Reaction score
I was actually shopping Gladiators and came across a new 2019 Laramie, loved the color and deal was too good to pass up.
Traded in my 2013 Challenger SRT8 and had a 2010 before that so was looking to change it up a little. I'm also on Sweptline
Forums and FB group with my 64 D100. I'll miss the Challenger but so far loving this truck. So far I've added a Truxedo proX15
and after watching my wife and kids slide off the seats getting out of the truck I added some matte black Mopar steps today.
More to come... IMG_3768.jpg IMG_0670.jpg

Last edited:

MoparGuy

Reaction score
I was actually shopping Gladiators and came across a new 2019 Laramie, loved the color and deal was too good to pass up.
Traded in my 2013 Challenger SRT8 and had a 2010 before that so was looking to change it up a little. I'm also on Sweptline
Forums and FB group with my 64 D100. I'll miss the Challenger but so far loving this truck. So far I've added a Truxedo proX15
and after watching my wife and kids slide off the seats getting out of the truck I added some matte black Mopar steps today.
More to come...
Both trucks are sweet!

Users who are viewing this thread