5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st RAM and 1st time 1/2 ton owner

I think I see the confusion. I’m only ever hauling my cargo trailer, not an camper, that is pictured above.

totally follow you on adding in all the extras.

Ram Limited payload ratings may indeed be notoriously low… but so to have Tacomas ratings always been laughably low.
If you didn’t have any weight carrying issues with the Tacoma you sure as heck won’t with the Ram.

Enough about the truck tell us about the CRX!

happy too 😂. Teaser here and will go do a full post in the appropriate thread.

1986 CRX SI with a 2006 K24 in it. Car is my street legal track toy. Have owned it since 1992. Car weighs 2035 lbs and makes 220 hp and 200 ftlbs at the tires. Also own an all original 1985 CRX with 75k miles on it. More my wifes than mine.

Untitled by Victor M, on Flickr

link to most resent on track action.

That's a beauty and I love that interior. I have 139Kmiles on my 2019 Laramie (fairly highly optioned) and still love it. It is the best roadtrip vehicle I've ever had...and I've gone through a lot of really nice vehicles over the years due to my job. My only two slight regrets are 1.) not having the air suspension, though not for the ride, but for the convenience and off-road improvement, and 2.) I continue to waffle on whether I should have got the EcoDiesel.

You will love his vehicle over the long term (I hope). BTW, I'll bet the weight added to the trailer won't change the fuel mileage much, if at all.

thank you and I have towed it yet, have to get to mileage limits but I’ll be really interested to see. Baseline is the 9.5 the Tacoma got pulling it empty.

happy too 😂. Teaser here and will go do a full post in the appropriate thread.

1986 CRX SI with a 2006 K24 in it. Car is my street legal track toy. Have owned it since 1992. Car weighs 2035 lbs and makes 220 hp and 200 ftlbs at the tires. Also own an all original 1985 CRX with 75k miles on it. More my wifes than mine.

link to most resent on track action.

Heck yea looking forward to seeing the details on it!

that’s crazy! selfishly Glad you didn’t 🤣.

we actually had been speaking to the dealer up in Prescott an two. They had one in white with the same interior and sold it the night before.

Wife found this one and we ran over to see it. It really does check all the boxes so far. Honestly, nicest vehicle we have ever owned. Feel very blessed to have it.
very nice

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Back