5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st post, am I in the right area?

CAMBROCIO1

Reaction score
Long story short,
Im over seas on a one year tour and my wife calls me with "the truck was broken into". They then proceeded to steal my father inlaws truck "2019 F150" and pulling out (idk if they were drunk or not) but they side swipped the entire back half of my truck :(
I'm really upset, and pissed. But am also glad that no one was hurt. And the truck has full coverage.

With that being said. Does anyone know of good and honest body shops in the tampa bay, Fl area? The dealer shop collision center seems to have reviews that are a hit or miss, some are 4 stars others are 1 stars saying they have terrible customer service.

Attached are 2 before pictures.
And the 3rd is a after

Edit:
Since it all happened on private property, its considered a hit and run.

Last edited:

CAMBROCIO1

Reaction score
Pictures

Attachments

• 20191129_174046.jpg
    20191129_174046.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 36
  • 20191125_025804.jpg
    20191125_025804.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 36
  • Screenshot_20200107-055444_Snapchat.jpg
    Screenshot_20200107-055444_Snapchat.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 36

renzo2213

Reaction score
I’m sorry to hear that bro. Where you deployed to and what branch?

I’m not in the Florida area but if I were you, I’d just google body shops in that area and go by the reviews. Some people have great luck in places where others don’t. So I’d just read all the reviews. Sometimes a shop would get a one star because their car wasn’t completed in the time frame they gave. Just research it.

Stay safe out there.

Why is the sky blue? Because God loves the infantry!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CAMBROCIO1

Reaction score
I’m sorry to hear that bro. Where you deployed to and what branch?

I’m not in the Florida area but if I were you, I’d just google body shops in that area and go by the reviews. Some people have great luck in places where others don’t. So I’d just read all the reviews. Sometimes a shop would get a one star because their car wasn’t completed in the time frame they gave. Just research it.

Stay safe out there.

Why is the sky blue? Because God loves the infantry!

I'm on a "tour" because I do not consider korea a deployment lol
And well I wear green LoL. And the time difference just sucks. Calling everyone right now. And eveythings closed lol. My wife said her dad was like
"hey my trucks missing????" And upon further review. My truck was yeah no explanation needed there :(

renzo2213

Reaction score
Why is the sky blue is something we say in the infantry lol good luck dude, shouldn’t be too much when to fix that, by the looks of it at least

CAMBROCIO1

Reaction score
Why is the sky blue is something we say in the infantry lol good luck dude, shouldn’t be too much when to fix that, by the looks of it at least

I wouldn't know that, I'm signal

Users who are viewing this thread