5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'19 Power Wagon Build & Price - Rebel on Steroids

Rebel Randy

Reaction score
I drove an '18 Power Wagon a few weeks back. Don't know if I could daily it compared to my Raptor.

dsmgsx916

Reaction score
I drove an '18 Power Wagon a few weeks back. Don't know if I could daily it compared to my Raptor.

I nearly bought a 2018 Power Wagon in November instead of my Rebel. They were giving away fully loaded Power Wagons for $12,000 off the sticker, ended up being about $7,000 cheaper than what I picked up my Rebel for. They’re badass machines, no doubt, but they ride like crap compared to my Rebel and they wander all over the road which is typical of driving a truck with double live-axles. They certainly ride better than the rest of the 2500’s, but nowhere near as smooth as the new 1500’s.

Besides that, the 2018 interior just looked archaic after riding in the new 1500, even loaded up with leather. The 2019 2500’s though, it would have been very tempting to pick that over the Rebel if they had been available when I made my purchase. Flat out, if I had the money, I’d own both... daily drive my 1500 Rebel and toss the Power Wagon on 37’s for a weekend wheeler.

Last edited:

Pribilof

Reaction score
I would LOVE to have a Power Wagon. Unfortunately a 3/4 ton is just too damn big to daily in the city. The 1/2 ton short bed is literally the maximum size that is possible for where I drive.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I nearly bought a 2018 Power Wagon in November instead of my Rebel. They were giving away fully loaded Power Wagons for $12,000 off the sticker, ended up being about $7,000 cheaper than what I picked up my Rebel for. They’re badass machines, no doubt, but they ride like crap compared to my Rebel and they wander all over the road which is typical of driving a truck with double live-axles. They certainly ride better than the rest of the 2500’s, but nowhere near as smooth as the new 1500’s.

Besides that, the 2018 interior just looked archaic after riding in the new 1500, even loaded up with leather. The 2019 2500’s though, it would have been very tempting to pick that over the Rebel if they had been available when I made my purchase. Flat out, if I had the money, I’d own both... daily drive my 1500 Rebel and toss the Power Wagon on 37’s for a weekend wheeler.
I’d keep my Longhorn and get a late 1940s or early ‘50s Power Wagon if I were getting two FCA trucks...that would be fun on weekends ;)

Pribilof

Reaction score
I would LOVE to have a Power Wagon. Unfortunately a 3/4 ton is just too **** big to daily in the city. The 1/2 ton short bed is literally the maximum size that is possible for where I drive.

LOL really? We have to say "darn" instead of dam_?

Users who are viewing this thread