5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

19 non Ram Box Bed Mat Recommendations

badzdad

Reaction score
I've searched high and low and it seems not many companies are making bed mats for the 19 Ram without Ram box and 5'7" bed. The one I had in my 2014 was a rubber mat and it was great....until you needed to slide a cooler out of the bed. I'm looking for one that protects the paint, but isn't so grippie that you cant slide heavy gear out of the bed. I'm not sold on the carpet type rugs/liners since I worry about how good they actually are at clean up and I like to do things like pull the plugs on my coolers in my bed and let them drain. I had my eye on the WeatherTech Techliner, but they keep delaying the availability date for my model and in the mean time my bed is getting beat up with me throwing crap in it. So that said........anyone have a bad mat / liner that they recommend that has some grip but isn't impossible to slide stuff on?

metb4

Reaction score
I love my BedRug Bed Mat (I have it installed over the factory spray-in liner).
It's grippy enough that pretty much nothing slides around the bed (a 12 pack will remain right where I set it) and easy to slide things across too. I can't speak on draining a cooler over it, but it does dry well when it gets a little wet. Let me know if you have any specific questions.

Users who are viewing this thread