5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

19' Longhorn 4x4 Ordered

Truckin

Reaction score
Hi all, my first post (just joined) and anxiously awaiting new Longhorn 4x4! Since these come pretty well loaded, only options I ordered were: 5.7 Hemi, 3.92, off road package, 33 gal tank, pano sunroof and trailer brake control. I wanted the HK audio system but really did not want what else came with the package (I don't care for power running boards or nanny controls) May tweak the Alpine down the road-probably just the subwoofer.

Day of delivery I plan to switch out tires for 275/65R20 BFGKO2's (34's), I have these on my 16 Lonestar 4x4 with just Bilsteins on the 3/4" front height setting and they work fine on the stock rims. Since the off road package now includes a 1" lift, they should fit just fine on the new ride.

The other swap is to switch the chrome steps for the Ram cast aluminum off road-style running boards-look great and tuck up a bit higher than the chrome steps.

After driving Ford's for years, I bought my first Ram in 16 and obviously am happy enough with it to order a new Ram! Now the wait begins...

Ramlax

Reaction score
Welcome, it will be well worth the wait. I have a Laramie longhorn as well and couldn’t be happier. Post pics when she comes in!!

Users who are viewing this thread