5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'19 3500 Big Horn - wheel options at stock height

scramblyn

Reaction score
(sorry - wrong forum. stupid new guy)

I'm about to join the RAM family with a new-to-me 3500 that I'm picking up next week. I can't wait.

It's got the factory 20 inch Firestone Transforce AT tires on it. I don't think those are long for this world.

My plan, since we're going into winter, is to put some studded Nokian tires on there. And during the winter, to find a new set of wheels for my 3 season tires. The specific tires are TBD, but likely BFGs.

I know that what's on there for wheels are 285/60R20 115H 8Jx20 ET55. I don't want to mess with spacers, etc, and would like stock size and spacing.

Where I'm struggling is finding wheels in that size. I think, given the choice, I would go with American Racing Bajas, but they don't come in that size. So, what are popular after-market 20" wheel options for a 5th gen HD while keeping the factory wheel geometry?

Thanks in advance for your help. Very excited to get my new rig and to start pouring money into it!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread