5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

18x9 -15 BC Forged TD01 w/ 295/70R18 Cooper Discoverer AT3 XLT on a 2021 Limited w/ air

cseaman

Reaction score
Just posting this for other people to be able to find when they do wheel/tire research. Had to to the fender mod that is sticky'd on the driver's side to get rid of rubbing. Didn't matter what height the suspension was at, it would rub on left turns at low speeds.

This is day 1 in OR2 with stock links.

dHneJ8Y.jpg

Removed the front air dam and put Revel links on. Pretty happy with it.

LrTn5IT.jpg

XtgxctP.jpg

ChPfBFZ.jpg

And this is as low as it'll go on the Revel front links / stock rear.

19iV9fp.jpg

louscrw

Reaction score
Just posting this for other people to be able to find when they do wheel/tire research. Had to to the fender mod that is sticky'd on the driver's side to get rid of rubbing. Didn't matter what height the suspension was at, it would rub on left turns at low speeds.

dHneJ8Y.jpg

LrTn5IT.jpg

XtgxctP.jpg

ChPfBFZ.jpg

19iV9fp.jpg
That looks great! I have BC Forged LE72 18x9 ET0 that I pulled off my trade in. I was thinking of going to a 22 AT tire for my new 2021 Limited w/ air, but I much prefer the look of your truck with 18s. These pics made up my mind.

Couple of questions, do you think your rubbing was more from the tire size or the negative offset? Also, do you think my 0 offset will clear with the same tire size you’re running? Lastly, what ride height is that 2nd picture?

Here are my wheels...I think they’ll look great on my black night edition:
8FA26236-66FF-451F-BABA-B207D1398FB3.jpeg
Here they are on my Lexus I traded in for the Ram
9382AFF3-36DA-4600-AE12-BFFE182CAE94.jpeg

Last edited:

cseaman

Reaction score
That looks great! I have BC Forged LE72 18x9 ET0 that I pulled off my trade in. I was thinking of going to a 22 AT tire for my new 2021 Limited w/ air, but I much prefer the look of your truck with 18s. These pics made up my mind.

Couple of questions, do you think your rubbing was more from the tire size or the negative offset? Also, do you think my 0 offset will clear with the same tire size you’re running? Lastly, what ride height is that 2nd picture?

Here are my wheels...I think they’ll look great on my black night edition:

Here they are on my Lexus I traded in for the Ram
Awesome dude. I love BC, I had two sets on my Audi RS3 and will continue to buy them. 99% of truck wheels are the freaking worst.

The rubbing was the tire size, IMO. It took like 45 seconds to fix the rub though, by far the least work I've had to do to fix wheel/tire rub. Including on a 4th gen 4 Runner.

My second pic is with the Revel links and the truck's "normal" height. So basically equivalent of a standard 'leveled' truck.

louscrw

Reaction score
Awesome. Thanks, I’m definitely going this route. I just talked to Cole @ BC to order new black lug nuts. He verified clearances on the Ram’s calipers with the specs of my wheels. He said I’ll have no issues. I ordered the Revel links last night, but they are backordered until early March.

cseaman

Reaction score
Awesome. Thanks, I’m definitely going this route. I just talked to Cole @ BC to order new black lug nuts. He verified clearances on the Ram’s calipers with the specs of my wheels. He said I’ll have no issues. I ordered the Revel links last night, but they are backordered until early March.

Good deal. Got lucky there. I ordered McGard lugs and two sets of locks and they worked out well. These wheels actually took longer than the last sets I've ordered cause I don't think BC had built anything for a 5th gen Ram. I did max concave, rotatable. Feel free to him me up @chrissseaman on IG if you want more pics of the stance on the revel links and tires and such. And again don't hesitate to mount the wheels/tires before the links show up.

vietatran05

Reaction score

dHneJ8Y.jpg

LrTn5IT.jpg

XtgxctP.jpg

ChPfBFZ.jpg

19iV9fp.jpg
Looks great! How does it ride with the front Revel links?

louscrw

Reaction score
Good deal. Got lucky there. I ordered McGard lugs and two sets of locks and they worked out well. These wheels actually took longer than the last sets I've ordered cause I don't think BC had built anything for a 5th gen Ram. I did max concave, rotatable. Feel free to him me up @chrissseaman on IG if you want more pics of the stance on the revel links and tires and such. And again don't hesitate to mount the wheels/tires before the links show up.
Just ordered my AT3 XLT in the 295/70r18. Appointment for this Saturday to get them mounted on the BC wheels and put on the truck. The revel links are still back ordered, so I’ll be running these on factory links until the revel links show up. Hopefully I don’t have too many fitment issues. Fingers crossed

cseaman

Reaction score
Looks great! How does it ride with the front Revel links?

Thanks. It seems to be about the same in Normal mode. OR1 feels about like OR "1.5" would have on the stock links..a little crashy and not too great, but definitely not as bad as OR2 was when stock. It won't go into OR2 now (on Revel links.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/