5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

18x9 -12 305/65r18 fitment

M

Mdegen93

Anyone know if the above setup should fit? Roughly 34” tire and a -12 offset

Danno

Reaction score
Hello, I just received my new Laramie, Air suspension, Offroad 4X4. Can you report if you tell me if these fit? I'm very interested in buying wheels and tires for my truck, but I'm getting confused with Brake Calibers and what the largest tire I can install without any rubbing.

M

Mdegen93

Hello, I just received my new Laramie, Air suspension, Offroad 4X4. Can you report if you tell me if these fit? I'm very interested in buying wheels and tires for my truck, but I'm getting confused with Brake Calibers and what the largest tire I can install without any rubbing.
Will do. Just ordered them today should see them in a couple weeks

M

Mdegen93

Also I know 18’s
this is a 33x12.50r18 on 18x9 -12 fuel with 2 inch level. Tires measure 32.75" versus 33.5" for a 305/65
so really it’s only about 1/4” on either side bigger. I should be good

Troop2865

Reaction score
18 x9 -12 with 35 12.50’s fit with 2 inch Motofab on Off Road Group. I would think you should have no problem.

HydroRebel22

Reaction score
I have a 2022 rebel. Looking at getting 18x9 -12 offset myself. Not doing suspension yet but looking at new tires. Do the 305/65 work ok? Or would I be better off with the 33/12.5?

Users who are viewing this thread