5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

18in rims that fit over caliper

Reaction score
I installed the rough country 3in lift with the rough country UCA’s and bought 295/70r18 wildpeak at3w and cannot find an 18in rim that fits over the caliper and that has enough offset to not make the tire not rub against the UCA. If anyone has ran into this I’m all In for suggestions! Thank you

Fcso227

Reaction score
I installed the rough country 3in lift with the rough country UCA’s and bought 295/70r18 wildpeak at3w and cannot find an 18in rim that fits over the caliper and that has enough offset to not make the tire not rub against the UCA. If anyone has ran into this I’m all In for suggestions! Thank you
18 inch Fuel Rebel 6 with -12 offset. Fits 2020 Laramie with zero clearance issues.

jimothy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I’m running 18” Fuel Blitz +1 with Yokohama Geolandar X-AT in 295/70R18 on a 2.5” lift. I ran the same wheels with a shorter 305 wide tire before, on a stock Laramie. No UCA clearance issues either way.

You’ve got to be careful with balance weight placement to clear the calipers, however.

IMG_0883.jpeg

Adjutant

Reaction score
I’m running 18” Fuel Blitz +1 with Yokohama Geolandar X-AT in 295/70R18 on a 2.5” lift. I ran the same wheels with a shorter 305 wide tire before, on a stock Laramie. No UCA clearance issues either way.

You’ve got to be careful with balance weight placement to clear the calipers, however.

View attachment 177748
Man, those look good! Now Im off to research Fuel Blitz rims that I have no business buying

Hawkshot99

Reaction score
My 19' Bighorn came with 20" chrome rims. I dislike big rims, and really dislike chrome.
When the 20" tires were shot, I ended up buying a set of brand new factory take offs with new tires, still with the little nubs on them. I painted the rims black before putting them on the truck.
IMG_1168.jpeg

Reaction score

View attachment 177748
Yeah those look awesome! lol so hard to pick what rims I want to go with! Thanks for the reply!

Users who are viewing this thread