5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

18” aftermarket wheel issues

Curto

Reaction score
Hello! Newbie in here and just bought a 19 Black on Black Laramie with 22” wheels . Bought a set of Anthem 18” to mount winter rubber to and be damned if they don’t hit my rotors! Crap! Anyone have this happen? Will 20” wheels be an issue if I return and go from the 18’s I tried? Mounting plate should not be an issue I hope as I don't want to put spacers on. Same tire diameter and width going on , just not 22” winter tires!

Last edited:

Lateralus

Reaction score
It's literally hit or miss with 18" wheels and the brake calipers. 20s work no problem. Finding a set of takeoff OEM 18" wheels is your safest bet with 18's, or do a search on here for the guys that have found 18" aftermarket wheels that work.

Curto

Reaction score
It's literally hit or miss with 18" wheels and the brake calipers. 20s work no problem. Finding a set of takeoff OEM 18" wheels is your safest bet with 18's, or do a search on here for the guys that have found 18" aftermarket wheels that work.
Thanks for response. The program I bought my Anthem wheels is a member loyalty type deal. Kind of have to stick with them,so I will upsize to 20's i guess. Little more expense but will solve the issue i guess. Thanks again.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Op where are you located ? I maybe able to help you out wheels wise. :)

Users who are viewing this thread