5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1500 with Rambox and Retrax Pro XR. Which Cross Bar?

Diver2835

Reaction score
Hi, purchased a 2022 Ram 1500 with Rambox. Installed the Retrax XR Pro and was wondering if anyone installed crossbars utilizing the T slots. If so, can you provide make and part #s? Also pics of the install are appreciated. Thanks

oe542bob

Reaction score
That’s odd. I have a Retrax Power Pro on my ‘22 with Ramboxes and when I did this a year and 1/2 ago, the Rambox did not allow the use of the T-slots. Or are you talking about the rails inside the box?

Diver2835

Reaction score
That’s odd. I have a Retrax Power Pro on my ‘22 with Ramboxes and when I did this a year and 1/2 ago, the Rambox did not allow the use of the T-slots. Or are you talking about the rails inside the box?
No, the new Retrax has Tslot rails. My concern is length of crossbar (as well as which Brand) so as not to interfere with Rambox use

oe542bob

Reaction score
Yea ok. Can’t help ya on the crossbar thing since I don’t have the same rails. They weren’t made that way before, but I looked it up and yea, they now come with the slots. My rails don’t have the slots. IMG_1867.jpeg

Diver2835

Reaction score
No worries Thank you for a response.
I purchased back in March the
RealTruck Retrax Pro XR - specific model for 1500 with Rambox was 80244

Users who are viewing this thread