5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1500 Side mirrors

Rubiken

Reaction score
I am new to the forum, and come in looking for some advice. I currently live in Mexico, Guanajuato, and recently purchased a 2023 RAM 1500 Big Horn, 6 lug wheels, VIN-1C6RRFFG5PN622666. The truck came with a tow package, including the extended side mirrors. While the mirrors will be useful when towing, for day to day driving on Mexican streets, they tend to be problematic. I am trying to find a set of standard size mirrors to replace the tow mirrors. I have checked all the dealerships here, and also those from San Antonio, Texas to the border, and have come up empty. I really think there must be standard mirrors available, but I cannot locate them. Any help appreciated. Thanks
Ken W.

Rubiken

Reaction score
Thanks, I appreciate your reply. I am in Mexico, and many (most) ebayers won’t ship to Mexico. It’s on my list, but it will be a last resort.

Malodave

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Do you know a Freight forwarder in the states to ship to. Then
they forward them to you along with other's packages.

I sent packages to one in NY to ship to Abu Dabi, UAE.

Malodave

Rubiken

Reaction score
Do you know a Freight forwarder in the states to ship to. Then
they forward them to you along with other's packages.

I sent packages to one in NY to ship to Abu Dabi, UAE.

Malodave
I’ve never done such, and I make frequent drives to Texas, so I’d probably ship to someone (friend/family) there, and go pick them up if I went that route.

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Also check the buy/sell/trade thread, lower on the home page. Right off the bat, there are some with 360 camera, that I don't think a Big Horn has, in Arizona. There could very well be more listed.

Users who are viewing this thread