5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1500 Limited 4WD coming from a Rubicon. Questions!

GP-TEK

Reaction score
Greetings fellow RAM owners. Love all generations. Considering a Diesel in the future (old school one). Questions: I hear about tints then the word ceramic.. ? Two different things? 2020 Limited 1500 4x4 Hemi with eTorque have that AT&T hotspot? Figure you have to pay for that. Any way to turn it off? Don’t need the extra emf ****. Special oils and lubes, or factory? Special interior products for the leather inside? Armor all is too shiny and makes me think of cracked dashes. It dries out if you don’t apply often. Also creates glare when I drive. Exterior care tips? I have LoJak. Leave it? Turn it off? I have not located it but hear it’s connected to the ODB2 connector and shoved under the dash somewhere. Bought slightly used, but oh so damn beautiful.

TNRamGuy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Any way to turn it off?
I think default is off, I don't see any signal ever if you're worried about it bluetooth can be turned off but light bulbs give off more emf fluorescent bulbs are terrible
Special oils
Penn ultra platinum, I worked at Mobile for a while, pup is just better oil
I have been really happy with turtle wax ceramic hybrid

GP-TEK

Reaction score
I think default is off, I don't see any signal ever if you're worried about it bluetooth can be turned off but light bulbs give off more emf fluorescent bulbs are terrible

Penn ultra platinum, I worked at Mobile for a while, pup is just better oil

I have been really happy with turtle wax ceramic hybrid
Thanks for all the tips TNRamGuy!! I will save this post and purchase accordingly. Will look into the light bulb thing.

Users who are viewing this thread