5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1500 AIRRIDE Levelling Kit UCA's

BMRAMAU

Reaction score
I will be adding Daystar Spacers and Revel Links to my 1500 DT Limited with Airride.

I have read lots of posts on here about the UCA's hitting so I was looking for UCA options although there doesnt seem to be alot.

Has anyone fitted the Mevotech UCA's to a new 1500 Limited with airride, would this option be ok? Any recommendations on Mevotech? Any other brands that are airride compatible with the ball? Would the angle be ok?

Link Below

UnloosedChewtoy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
No experience with these specific units, but the regular Mevotech is usually low-to-mid grade, depending on the application. I have some experience with their stuff on my 2014 Ram I had before this one. It can be different though, application to application. For some vehicles, they get better reviews than Moog and other common brands, and on others they are rated worse.

On my 2014, they seemed to be on par with Moog. But Moog has taken a nose dive in quality recently, in my experience, and from what I've read. I won't buy their stuff anymore if I can help it.

Mevotech does have a TTX or Tough Terrain line (not for DT Rams yet) that are reportedly decent, especially for the price, but I traded my 2014 in before I had a chance to install them.

I35it

Reaction score
Not so many options. You have to be careful cause the UCA needs to have some good spacing cause the limiting factor is the UCA when maxed out with the off road 2. The stock ones contact the shock. The ready lifts seem to be good and the icons would be as well.
You just have to drill and tap for the little ball on the sensor.

Users who are viewing this thread