5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

15 days later and no VIN

Noway

Reaction score
Are you guys getting VINs assigned. Placed my order for a TRX on the 20th and still nothing. Every time I contact RAM care with my VON they see the order but they say VIN would be assigned at a later date. What gives?

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Are you guys getting VINs assigned. Placed my order for a TRX on the 20th and still nothing. Every time I contact RAM care with my VON they see the order but they say VIN would be assigned at a later date. What gives?
I've found RamChat is relatively worthless. Contact your dealer and find out whats up!

BowersFJ

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Had a VIN on my Laramie in 5 days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I had a VIN on my Limited in a few days. It may have been sooner but didn't contact my dealer right away.

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Maybe hit up ram-trx.com, maybe someone over there has run into the same thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online