5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1350 Mile Trip Complete, two weeks old tomorrow

techieanalyst

Reaction score
Peeps may not care but she’s going on two weeks old tomorrow and I did a 1350 mile trek with the truck (there and back). Highway and small towns.

1.) ride quality never changed
2.) AAC worked without fault and to a t
3.) climate control was perfect the entire time
4.) 6.5 hours straight driving no stops, didn’t feel tired or fatigued, *** didn’t hurt etc
5.) awesome lighting
6.) averaged 19 MPG, sounds bad but I was doing between 80MPH the entire way with some slow downs.
7.) 12" Uconnect: nothing happened nothing wrong, I used it as my navigation system with my iPhone and carplay on standby, music the entire time, nav never faulted or had issues, no black or blank screen stuff
8.) Sound from roof: only noticed it on trip there but it sounded like something on the roof was flapping around...….semi high winds and heard with shade closed or opened (Maybe a trim is slightly off?) Being ultra picky here though, I noticed with my 2018 f150 id hear whistling if wind were coming at certain direction.
9.) Noticed the Power Running Board Flaw and yes this is a flaw in design, not wear and tear
10.) OH the tail gate squeak , but my f150 during the winter had that as well.

Everyone was happy with the ride, no weirdness's except a rock chip on rear passenger door

OH! so some people reported "leaking", so over the drive there was a total s**t storm for about 4-5 hours on the trip back, i checked floors I checked everything, nothing was wet, so I don't seem to have that issue.

Last edited:

Neocane

Reaction score
With all the negative things I read here, it’s refreshing to see some GOOD news! Can’t wait to eventually get mine!

techieanalyst

Reaction score
With all the negative things I read here, it’s refreshing to see some GOOD news! Can’t wait to eventually get mine!

Thats why I posted it, people ***** more than they praise right?

Running Boards thing and low volume for the 19 speakers system is my current big ol complaints but I sent dealer a message and they said theyll take care of it all free of charge :)

Users who are viewing this thread