5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

12volt constant power

Htilken

Reaction score
Hi I just purchased a 2019 1500 big horn. Love the truck. Except I can’t find anywhere that has constant 12volt power. I wanna charge my phone when I’m not in the vehicle. I do a lot of hunting and I keep my phone in the truck. My 2016 had a fuse under the hood that all I had to do was move it over 1 spot and then the 12vt in the console was always live. Can you do that with this truck?

zachary.rojas

Reaction score
Check fuse F90/F91 in the PDC. Should be selectable, I'm not sure which power outlet will be on battery after, but that's the same fuse that was used on my 2016 and it was for the center console.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Htilken

Reaction score
Check fuse F90/F91 in the PDC. Should be selectable, I'm not sure which power outlet will be on battery after, but that's the same fuse that was used on my 2016 and it was for the center console.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
That’s the way it was on my 2016. However. This is a different panel.

Htilken

Reaction score
That’s the way it was on my 2016. However. This is a different panel.
On a 2019 ram 1500. Under the steering wheel remove the 2 9/32 screws and pull on the panned (6 clips). Move fuse 54b to 54a. Then it will turn on your usb on the dash (not the one inside the console) I did not check to see if it would turn on the ones in the back seat.

Users who are viewing this thread