5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

12in Uconnect Guardian Not Working After Update

jhoran

Reaction score
12in Uconnect Assist and SOS not working after 19.49.13 update. After I got the update last week, I noticed that assist and SOS no longer work. The activate services button showed back up and it will not activate the Guardian services. Mopar.com still shows Guardian active. Anybody else run into this post update?

rotts4u

Reaction score
Did you check again a few hours later? Several have reported it takes a few hours for everything to work again after the update. I think everything on mine worked after 4hours. I was at work and when I left for lunch 4 hours later everything was fine

jhoran

Reaction score
Yeah, i waited a few days.... I cleared my personal data last night and let it sit over night. Haven't checked it yet

jhoran

Reaction score
So I just called Sirius Guardian to tell them that my online search is not working and the nav search via Mic is not working either along with my Assist and SOS buttons. The rep just told me that service activations are down and Assist / SOS are down now too.

Kidder

Reaction score
So I just called Sirius Guardian to tell them that my online search is not working and the nav search via Mic is not working either along with my Assist and SOS buttons. The rep just told me that service activations are down and Assist / SOS are down now too.
Shocking. Sirius XM Guardian sucks along with their customer service. I'm pissed FCA went away from Uconnect for those features now "offered" by SXM Guardian.

jhoran

Reaction score
I just pulled my neg battery cable for 15 minutes to re-initialize the system. Now waiting for all of my features to come back.

Timeless

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Shocking. Sirius XM Guardian sucks along with their customer service. I'm pissed FCA went away from Uconnect for those features now "offered" by SXM Guardian.

They truly are garbage. Would never pay them a dime.

Users who are viewing this thread