5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

12" Unresponsive then apps missing

Sv250

Reaction score
First Ivebeen reading a lot of threads looking for an answer to this mystery.

From day one I have had issues with changing stations. I get the "boop" noise but stays on the same channel. I figured out that turning it off and back on usually fixes this.

Today i turned it off and back on and it locked up. Completely unresponsive and no sound. Steering controls didnt work either. i turned the truck off and on several times with no results. finally i disconnected the battery for 10 minutes.

Once rebooted the heater was on full blast despite any settings, but the screen was at least responding. I had radio, but no sirus app or cameta app.

After fighting with it for a few minutes the A/C started working properly. I hit the call button and sirus came back. Still no camera and the buttons had red surround instead of blue.

I gave up, went inside and read threads for an hour. Went back outside and everything is working normally. WTF???

Users who are viewing this thread