5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

12" Split screen question

Buz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Don't get too excited. The Nav screen will not remember you actually like having the Nav screen enabled with the speed limit usually showing. It thinks that everytime you start your truck that you want to enter a destination on your Nav. You'll see. It's so stupid. I really like the Nav screen that shows the speed limit, but you have to 'enable' that everytime you start your truck.

Whoa_Ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yeah I noticed what you guys meant. I'm just happy I can actually do that though. Thought it was just the big navigation screen and that was it, but it's pretty cool that it lets you split it.

Most of the time I have my phone plugged in, so it's using my google maps.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Don't get too excited. The Nav screen will not remember you actually like having the Nav screen enabled with the speed limit usually showing. It thinks that everytime you start your truck that you want to enter a destination on your Nav. You'll see. It's so stupid. I really like the Nav screen that shows the speed limit, but you have to 'enable' that everytime you start your truck.
And you know what...Google Maps remembers it every time (via wireless CarPlay) :)

Users who are viewing this thread