5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

12" Screen Protector

tango1179

Reaction score
I installed a screen protector for the 12" UConnect screen.
I am not sure if I am allowed to put the link in the post, but I found it on Amazon.
It looks good, and it doesn't detract from touch sensitivity.
I had asked my salesman to make sure that the factory screen protector not be removed, but he did not make that happen.

grinch72

Reaction score
I installed a screen protector for the 12" UConnect screen.
I am not sure if I am allowed to put the link in the post, but I found it on Amazon.
It looks good, and it doesn't detract from touch sensitivity.
I had asked my salesman to make sure that the factory screen protector not be removed, but he did not make that happen.
Was it the one by R RUIYA? I have it as well and on my 8.4 in my JGC. I think they help with the fingerprints as well. They seem to resist them a bit better than the factory screen. Thats my main use case.

tango1179

Reaction score
Was it the one by R RUIYA? I have it as well and on my 8.4 in my JGC. I think they help with the fingerprints as well. They seem to resist them a bit better than the factory screen. Thats my main use case.
Yes, that is the same one.

Users who are viewing this thread