5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

12-Pin Trailer Camera Plug

MLB12

Reaction score
I think that I've found the OEM for the 12-pin plug for the trailer camera, as well as the parking socket for the plug.

The problem is there is a minimum quantity of 100 that have to be ordered, but the manufacturer's rep that I'm talking to has advised there may, stressing may, be the possibility of being able to order a 10 quantity. He's going to do some checking and will advise me into next week.

But now this is where it gets a bit tricky. If the 10 minimum quantity for ordering can work they're only going to want to ship to one location, not 10. I'm located in Calgary, Alberta Canada, so if all those wanting to order would wish to trust me, you could PayPal the funds to me, I'll do the order, receive the components, then ship them out. So that would mean paying up front for the components plus the shipping. But what complicates this is the fact that I am in Canada so all those(likely the majority) who live in the US will be paying some costs that would not normally be incurred, and that's not fair to those people. The acceptable alternative to this is have someone in the US be the middleman for all the purchasing and shipping.

Before I go any further with this I'd like to see how many would wish to buy the pieces to build their own wiring harness, and who would be willing to take on the responsibility of doing the purchasing and shipping.

I'm open to any thoughts anyone has.

Let me know so we can see if this is viable, as long as we can do a 10 quantity purchase.

MLB12

Reaction score
Hi there.

Yes, I am very familiar with the site, as I've used it for years, but unfortunately it only shows the common wiring harness connectors, not the ones for external use, such as the trailer camera harness.
That's why I've been doing the deep diving to find the correct plug.

Users who are viewing this thread