5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

12 inch u connect

kythomas84

Reaction score
Hello everyone and thanks for the ad. I am new to ram and just purchased a 2019 ram 1500 larime longhorn 24k miles. I noticed that my compass was just a dash and the navigation thinks I'm in a river in Kentucky while I'm in Michigan also I can not get android auto or Apple car play to work either. All USB and USB c charge and work just not sure about everything else. Please any help is much appreciated.

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Push the power and tune buttons and hold for 30 seconds and release. See if that resets anything.

kythomas84

Reaction score
Thanks for your response I try that and it does nothing also tried holding for a full minute.

RamCares

Reaction score
Hello everyone and thanks for the ad. I am new to ram and just purchased a 2019 ram 1500 larime longhorn 24k miles. I noticed that my compass was just a dash and the navigation thinks I'm in a river in Kentucky while I'm in Michigan also I can not get android auto or Apple car play to work either. All USB and USB c charge and work just not sure about everything else. Please any help is much appreciated.
Hello,

Thank you for grabbing our attention. Our team would like to dig further into this for you. Please send us a PM with your VIN.

William
Ram Cares

kythomas84

Reaction score
Push the power and tune buttons and hold for 30 seconds and release. See if that resets anything.
Nothing! I have tried everything android auto wont even work tried 6 different types of cables this is all it says

Attachments

• 20221215_123016.jpg
    20221215_123016.jpg
    212.3 KB · Views: 28

vincentw56

Reaction score
Do you have projection turned on in the settings? I believe it's under the phone section. I can look on my truck in a few.

RamCares

Reaction score
Hello Kythomas84,

Thank you for grabbing our attention. Please send us a PM, our team would like to dig further into this.

William
Ram Cares

theRamguy

Reaction score
@kythomas84 there is a tsb out for gps mismatch. Usually it requires a software flash and if that doesnt do it, replace the uax module.

Users who are viewing this thread