5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

12 inch radio

MikeP

Reaction score
So, I am on the 3rd 12 inch radio on my 2 month old Limited. Now the screen turns black when I shift from reverse to drive. The screen will correct if I turn the radio off then back on. I wonder how many radios I will have to have go get one that works.

MJP

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So, I am on the 3rd 12 inch radio on my 2 month old Limited. Now the screen turns black when I shift from reverse to drive. The screen will correct if I turn the radio off then back on. I wonder how many radios I will have to have go get one that works.
Sorry to hear. Mine did it once and I am hoping it never happens again. I’ve had enough issues. Don’t give up and take it back to the dealer. It shouldn’t be happening after 3 radios.

gwarrior4u

Reaction score
The problem isn't the radio, it's the software. There is a star case open for it and they projected the correction will happen in Q4 (sometime). Lots of people have this problem.

Users who are viewing this thread