5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

12 inch navigation

tarnished2929

Reaction score
I have a 2019 Laramie fully loaded with all the goodies. I ordered it when they first came out in 2018. It was one of the early builds. I have had the worst of luck with this truck. I have the 12 inch uconnect system and the navigation system sucks. At first the voice commands worked but only for a little while and of course it always has shown off line. Last year there was supposed to be an update to fix all of this but yet still haven't seen it. You would think after all this time the new system has been out FCA would have fixed this issue. And now my front camera quit working. Has anyone else having these issues??

Gemlin

Reaction score
I did. Took me 6 months going back and forth with the dealer and FCA Corporate before they finally fixed my issues.

Gemlin

Reaction score
They changed settings within the software of the radio. Now it works.

Jtr

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So if I understand this correctly they can adjust software specific to problems a vehicles system is experiencing?? I've been told it's going to have to be a mass update applied to all resolve all the known issues.

Users who are viewing this thread